~Originally posted 2/6/16.~
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I’m sure many people are looking for something sweet to give their special someone. We hear all the time that homemade gifts are better than store bought gifts, but let’s face it – that’s not necessarily always true.
BUT, it is SO true when it comes to this No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake. I mean, need I say more? Reese’s Cups. Peanut butter. Cheesecake. HELLO?! My mouth is watering just looking at a piece.
And I don’t know about you, but I love gifts that are edible. Don’t get me wrong, flowers and jewelry are nice and all, but give me something yummy to eat and you have my attention.
So, if you’re looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift or even just something to send things over the top, this recipe is for you. It’s all homemade with nothing but love, straight from the heart.
- 25 Oreos
- 5 Tsbp melted butter
- 3, 8 oz. blocks of cream cheese (24 oz. total)
- 1.5 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz. Cool Whip (1 tub)
- 25-30 Reese's Miniatures
- Optional: Chocolate syrup
- Refrigerate the Reese's Miniatures so they keep their shape.
- Using a food processor (I used my Nutribullet, haha), crush the Oreos and transfer to a bowl.
- Add in the melted butter and mix well.
- Press the Oreo crust mixture into the bottom of a spring-form pan (a pie dish works as well).
- Refrigerate crust for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla, until well blended.
- Fold in the Cool Whip until well mixed.
- Cut the Reese's Miniatures into quarters and fold half of them into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture over the Oreo crust and spread it evenly.
- Place the remaining cut up Reese's Miniatures across the top (or around the outer ring if you want to be fancy).
- Refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Remove spring-form pan's outer shell and enjoy!
- Optional: Add chocolate syrup over the top.