Holy cow, Easter has just snuck up on me this year! Please tell me I’m not the only one. I haven’t purchased one single piece of Easter candy or vacuumed up one single piece of stringy straw filling, much less even thought about what to put in my kids’ Easter baskets.
I usually have the hardest time figuring out what substantial item(s) I’m going to put in their baskets, but with the help of LeapFrog, this year I don’t have that problem.
If you need a little last minute help like me, here is the answer you’ve been looking for:
LeapFrog Easter Gift Guide
With choices for both younger and older kids, you’re sure to find something your child will enjoy.
- LeapFrog My Pal Scout – $15.99
- LeapFrog AlphaPup – $24.34
- LeapFrog Number Lovin’ Oven – $14.77
- LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket– $18.99
- LeapFrog Scout’s Learning Lights Remote – $9.35
- LeapFrog LeapTV Educational Gaming System – $32.99
- LeapFrog Epic 7″ Android-based Kids Tablet 16GB, Green – $116.15
- LeapTV Blaze and the Monster Machines Educational, Active Video Game – $19.99
- LeapFrog Blaze & The Monster Machines Imagicard Learning Game for LeapFrog Tablets – $24.99
- LeapFrog Word Whammer – $15.50
The prices I have listed here are all current prices on Amazon, but be aware that they can change at any time. And can I just OH.MY.GOODNESS to the LeapTV price! It’s only $32.99!!!!
I’ve decided I’m going to get my son some new games for his LeapTV and my daughter would absolutely love Scout’s Learning Lights Remote.
Which of these would your kiddo enjoy in their Easter basket?
*This post may contain affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post, however, I am a LeapFrog Mom Ambassador. My opinions are 100% my own and in no way influenced by the brand. Any claims or statistics should be confirmed with the brand. Please see this blog’s full policies, disclosure, and disclaimer here.