We all know someone who is always cold (maybe that person is you). Make their day with a heated gift and give them the cozy winter they deserve. I’ve gathered up some pretty cool heated gift ideas below, all from, fittingly enough, Cozy Winters.
~This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cozy Winters. As always, opinions are still 100% my own.~
For me, that person I know who is always cold, is my boyfriend. Whether we’re in the car or heading to bed, I have the A/C pumping as low as I can stand it. Meanwhile, his hands and feet feel like ice. Thank goodness for dual A/C settings in the car, or else our rides together would be torture for one or the other.
As I’m gearing up for gift-giving season, I thought it would be a good idea to look into some heated Christmas gifts and I hit the jackpot with Cozy Winters. They have so many heated gift ideas, that I don’t know where to start. And the gifts aren’t just for people, but for pets too.
Heated Gift Ideas
Are cold feet an issue? Battery heated socks will take care of the problem in no time. These bad boys provide soothing warmth to the bottom of the foot, through the toes and the heel. They fit both Men’s and Women’s feet. Plus, there are 3 different heat settings to choose from!
- Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
- Provides up to 8 hours of soothing warmth to help rejuvenate numb toes and cold, tired feet.
- Made with a moisture-wicking micro polyester to keep your feet dry and spandex interlock fabric that forms to the foot for a great fit.
- Nylon cinch cord at the top of the sock helps keep a secure fit while you are active.
- Includes two 3.7v 2000mah rechargeable lithium batteries, a remote control and a dual charger.
- Battery connects to plug, and tucks discreetly into a hook and loop pocket.
My boyfriend lives in hoodies during the wintertime. Sometimes on those extra cold winter nights – Yes, we do get some here in Florida. Not many, but some. – he even sleeps in a hoodie so I don’t freeze him to death. The Cozy Winters Phase Heated Hoodie will keep him warm and looking great, no matter what he’s doing.
- Stylish 57% Cotton, 43% Polyester Fleece.
- Anti-Static protection.
- Large Hand Pocket.
- Rib-Knit Sleeve Cuff and Waist.
- Drawstring Hoodie.
- Multi-Zone Heat Elements, 2 in the Chest and 1 in the Back.
- Integrated Touch Control Button.
- 4 Heat Settings.
- 4V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery with up to 10 Hours of Power per Charge.
Heated Car Seat
A lot of cars today come standard with seat warmers, but not all. Nor do older vehicle models have heated seats. I remember when we lived in New Jersey, and on those cold, snowy days finally jumping in the car after I had gotten the kids secured in their seats. I would have to sit there for a few minutes before I could even gather myself enough to drive. I was frozen! Oh, how a heated car seat cushion would have saved the day.
- 2 temperature settings, HI or LO.
- Power on indicator light.
- Made with cushy, quilted nylon.
- Elastic straps and hooks to secure cushion.
- Fits Driver and Front Passenger Seats.
- Heats the seat area and the back area.
- Overheat Protection: built in auto shut-off feature to prevent overheating.
Now, how about those pets?
If your dog lives outside, whether in the yard or on the porch, or even inside, winters can be awfully harsh for them. We have a large dog that has very fine, thin hair and on any given day she gets a little cold. It doesn’t take winter weather to give her a chill. Not to mention, she loves sleeping up against people, presumably because of the warmth the body radiates.
Cozy Winters has a quite a few heated pet products that will help in creating the perfectly heated doghouse. If I had to choose, I’d go with a heated pad. I like this option because it works anywhere your dog likes to hang out.
- Includes a Washable Fleece Cover.
- Advanced Heat Dispersion heater.
- Thermostatically controlled to only warm under the pet at a comfortable 102°, and when not in use, the surface will remain 12° to 15° above room temperature.
- Built-in Adjustable Digital Temperature Control right on the pad.
- Constructed of rugged ABS waterproof plastic.
- Cord Length – 5′ 6″ steel wrapped chew resistant cord.
- Can lie flat on the doghouse floor or be attached to the wall.
- Voltage – 120V 60Hz.
- MET Listed to assure safe operation for you and your pet.
Heated Cat Bed
Of course, Cozy Winters didn’t forget the felines this winter either. I don’t personally have any cats (sorry, I’m a dog person), but I have friends who do and I know just how finicky they can be at times. Sometimes the disappear without a trace and then pop up out of nowhere.
I’ll bet they’ve been tucked away in a cozy corner catching some Z’s, which makes a heated cat bed the perfect feline gift. One friend did say she often finds her cat sitting on top of the dryer while it’s running, probably taking in as much warmth as it can.
- Great for use anywhere extreme temperatures exist.
- Large enough for any cat.
- Zip together design makes it easy to assemble.
- Only half the floor is heated so the cat can choose to be on/off the warmth.
- Heated floor uses only 25 watts.
- Rugged 600 Denier polyester exterior.
- Dimensions: 15″ x 21.5″ X 13″
- MET listed.
On the hunt for something a little different than featured here? Cozy Winters has a large selection of heated gift ideas, so I’m sure you’ll find something to help keep that special person, or pet, comfy cozy this winter season.
Want more gift ideas? I post roundups pretty consistently throughout the holiday season and sometimes during the year. To be the first to know when new gift ideas have been posted, be sure to join the Making Time for Memories Community!
Who do you know that is cold all the time?
*Please see this blog’s full policies and disclosure here.