As if I haven’t given you a whole bunch of fun Halloween treat ideas already, here is another! What I love about this one is that it literally only cost me $1. Unless you count the cost of a few sheets of paper and the printer ink, but I already had that so it doesn’t count in my book. These Halloween Spider Ring Treats are cute, simple, cheap, and the kids LOVE them!
- Halloween Spider Ring Printable (subscribers can print it here)
- Plastic Spider Rings
- Print and cut out the Halloween Spider Ring Printables. When cutting, keep the original rectangular shape of each printable (it will make sense in a minute).
- Using the scissors, cut a small slit in the printable wherever you want to place the Spider Ring. I think it’s fun to make it look like the spider is on the Halloween character. Push the Spider Ring through the slit and position it.
- You can leave the printable in it’s original rectangular shape, or at this point you can cut a forming shape around the character and ring. You want to wait to do this last because the placement of the Spider Ring may affect the final shape.
- Pass them out to trick-or-treaters!
If you want to talk about an easy Halloween treat, this is it. And so affordable! I found the Spider Rings at Target for just $1, back in the seasonal section with all the fun Halloween stuff. These were a part of my son’s classroom goody bags and the teacher said this was one of the kids’ favorite treats.