~Thank you to Ecocentric Mom for providing a Mystery Bonus Box for review. This post contains affiliate links, in which I may receive compensation for your purchase.~
I’m sure you already know how much I love monthly subscription boxes. From storybooks and activities for my kids, to men’s clothing for my boyfriend, to beauty products for myself and even general home products for the whole family, there is no shortage of subscription boxes delivered to our house every month.
One of my favorite subscription boxes is Ecocentric Mom, which offers all-natural products that promote healthy living for mom and baby, and even during pregnancy. I’ve actually shared with you a Mom & Baby Box and a Mom Box from Ecocentric Mom in the past. But today I want to share an extra special box from Ecocentric Mom, the Mystery Bonus Box.
There are two Mystery Bonus Box types available – Mom/Woman or Mom & Baby. In the video below, I’m unboxing one of the Mom & Baby Mystery Bonus Boxes. Take a look!
What’s in my Mom & Baby Mystery Bonus Box?
- Silimap Folding Silicone Map (for baby)
- Oilogic Stuffy Nose & Cough Essential Oil Roll-On (for baby)
- Kala Coconut Oil (for mom & baby)
- Hevea Natural Rubber Pacifier (for baby)
- Soft Chick Rattle (for baby)
- EcoLips PoGo Organic Lip Balm (for mom)
- Manna Kadar Gloss Stain (for mom)
- Hyperbiotics Pro-Moms (for mom)
- Patel’s Milk Water Tea (for mom)
- Weleda Baby Derma Diaper Rash Cream (for baby)
- Shea Moisture Lotion and Baby Wash/Shampoo Samples (for baby)
- Fizz Wizz Cleaning Tablets Sample (for baby)
- Fizz Wizz Pacifier/Nipple/Bottle Wipes (for baby)
- Dapple Dish Detergent Sample (for mom)
- Zabana Essentials Balancing & Calming Face + Body Tonic (for mom)
- Wrap-N-Mat Snack Pouch (for baby)
Oh my goodness! Just look at ALL of these amazing products! Again, everything is all-natural, organic and promotes a healthy home and body. Some of these products I’m familiar with because I received them in previous Ecocentric Mom boxes, but the majority of these products and brands are new to me. That’s one of the things I love about boxes like this. I get to try new products and brands that I otherwise probably wouldn’t even know about!
And don’t let me forget to mention that all but three or four products in this box are full-sized! Just so you know, I took the time to research every one of these products just to see what everything would retail for and you’re not going to believe this – $169 (minus the samples)! Holy moly!
Guess how much the Mystery Bonus Box is! Just $44.99! Living an all-natural lifestyle can be expensive. I’m not here to tell you that my family lives a completely all-natural and organic lifestyle because that’s far from the truth, but when I come across good deals like this and know the products are better for me and my family, it would be insane not to take advantage!