Double, double toil and trouble! Do you have the right fruit snack ingredients to make the witch’s Halloween potion? Make these Witches Fruit Snack Cauldrons for trick-or-treaters or your child’s classroom, and see who the real trouble makers are. Only a true witch will have all the right ingredients.
~I received a sample to help facilitate this post. As always, opinions are still 100% my own.~
My kids are big fans of Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, so when I saw Welch‘s Mixed Fruit Halloween Fruit Snacks at Target, I knew I had to create something spooktacular for them. And not just for them, but for my son’s whole class. I dropped the classroom goody bags off at school this morning, each filled with all the Halloween treats I could get in them, including a Witch’s Fruit Snack Cauldron.
For a limited time these 28 count boxes of Welch‘s Mixed Fruit Halloween Fruit Snacks are available at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Dollar General, or online at Boxed.com, and they’re just $4.49. Combine that with this Witches Fruit Snack Cauldrons Free Printable and you’ve got yourself a super affordable Halloween treat!
Here’s how to make them!
- Witches Fruit Snack Cauldrons Printable
- Welch’s Mixed Fruit Halloween Fruit Snacks
- Hole Puncher
- Print and cut out the Witches Fruit Snack Cauldrons.
- Line up a pack of fruit snacks with the printable and using the hole puncher, punch 1 hole in both the fruit snack pack and printable. Be sure to only punch through the seal of the fruit snack pack. You don’t want to punch a hole so that it allows air into the package. Nobody likes hard, dried out fruit snacks.
- Using a small amount of ribbon, loop it through the hole and tie the printable and fruit snack pack together. For a little extra flare, use the scissors to curl the ribbon ends.
- Share and see who the real witches are!
As of yet, neither of my kids are witches. But they still have a lot of fruit snacks to go through this Halloween season, so only time will tell. And also keep in mind, only the smartest and sneakiest of witches work together. If one little witch doesn’t have all the ingredients, two can team up and put a spell on you!