~ Thank you to Canvas Factory for providing a sample for review. ~
Since our move, the walls in the kids’ room have been pretty bare. The room looks and feels so empty, aside from their furniture, so much so that I can even hear myself echoing occasionally. I decided it was definitely time to do something about this.
When thinking about what the perfect décor for their walls would be, I remembered I had a beautiful canvas print of my son in his Halloween costume a couple of years ago. I had it on display in our living room at our previous home, but really don’t have anywhere in our new living room to put it. Rather than keeping it hidden in storage, I thought it would be perfect to display over my son’s bed on his side of the room.
But that still left me questioning what to do with my daughter’s side of the room and then it hit me. It would be perfect to get a photo of her in the same sized canvas print! I immediately thought of Canvas Factory, as this is where my son’s canvas print came from and I just love the quality of it. Not to mention, the ease of designing and ordering one.
In just 5 easy steps, my daughter’s canvas print was ready to go!
- Choose a canvas size. The 16 x 20 print is Canvas Factory’s most popular canvas size and the same size I chose. I like that it’s larger than a typical photo frame, but not so large that it’s obnoxious. It’s definitely a great size to be the focal point or center of a wall/photo display.
- Upload a photo. This is probably the hardest part of the whole process. With tons of photos to choose from and wanting prints of so many of them, I chose a great photo of my daughter from her first birthday. Would you believe this was actually a photo taken with my phone? I couldn’t believe how clear and vibrant the canvas turned out after the photo was enlarged so much!
- Choose a wrap style. There are three wrap styles to choose from. One is a Gallery wrap, which is simply continuing to wrap the photo around the edges. Another style is a Colored Wrap, in which the outer edges are a solid color. And the third style is a Mirror Wrap, which is the one I chose. This is simply taking the outer portion of the photo that shows on the front of the canvas and mirroring it just enough to fill the edges.
- Add any coloring affects or text. I decided to skip this part of the customization process, but you can add color effects like tinging the photo with various colors, or brightening and sharpening the photo, adding text and more.
- Checkout. The last step is just completing your order and waiting for your canvas print to arrive.
Aside from the great quality of the prints from Canvas Factory, they are always having a sale of some sort so there’s no paying full price for anything! Right now they’re offering 70% off storewide and when I visited the site I was able to sign up for email notifications (so I’ll always know when these awesome sales are happening) and got a promo code for $10 off! I can’t promise the same will happen for everybody, but you won’t know unless you visit Canvas Factory!
Now would be the perfect time to get those family holiday photos printed on a canvas because these deals combined make a 16 x 20 size canvas print just $28.70! AND, I have the chance for you to win one! Just enter using the giveaway form below!
Where will you display your Canvas Factory canvas print?
This giveaway is a partnership with Canvas Factory. It is open to US and Canada Residents, ages 18+ and ends on January 31, 2017 at 11:59 pm est. Random winner will be notified via email and must respond within 24 hours or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment.